You will earn 9 points for buying this product**Points subject to dollar amount
Fine Organic Teas
Our teas and herbal ingredients are sourced from fine estates in Asia, Africa and the Americas to create a rich and varied specialty tea menu. All are certified under the industry leading USDA organic program.
Organa Certified Organic Teas are selected and crafted by our tea master to bring you the world's finest selection of high quality certified organic teas. Pure and all-natural, this is tea the way nature intended.
Available in 18 count soft pods.
- Berry White | White Tea Rich in antioxidants, white Fujian tea leaves are complemented with a melange of organic hibiscus, blackberry leaves, licorice, rosehips and other herbal ingredients.
- Chai Tea | Black Tea A zesty and invigorating beverage, this exotic recipe features organic Tanzanian and China black teas along with organic ginger, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and a touch of black pepper. For the traditional Asian experience, enjoy this chai with milk.
- Chamomile Lemon | Caffeine-Free Since the time of the Pharaohs, Chamomile has been brewed to calm the nerves and soothe the soul. For this classic tisane, we blend authentic Egyptian organic chamomile with aromatic organic Australian lemon myrtle and a touch of natural lemon essence to add bright, crisp flavor notes.
- Earl Grey | Black Tea Originally created for a British Prime Minister, Earl Grey has been an international favorite for more than a century. This medium-bodied blend of organic Tanzanian and China black teas are flavored with natural oil of bergamot and a hint of Australian lemon myrtle.
- English Breakfast | Black Tea This exotic black tea is hand-picked from Tanzania's celebrated Luponde estate in the country's southern highlands. The tea grown here features the bright, coppery red liquor that is prized in the finest East African teas. In the English tradition, this is a hearty, full-bodied tea - an invigorating way to start the day.
- Mint Green | Green Tea The delicate flavor of steamed green tea from China's Zhejiang province is blended with organic American spearmint and peppermint leaves.
- Panfired Green | Green Tea Harvested from China's Hunan province, this traditional green tea is panfired to develop its distinctive hearty character. Naturally aromatic and healthful, this is a tea for body and soul.
- Pomegranate Blueberry | White Tea To create a tea rich in both flavor and antioxidants, our tea master starts with organic Fujian Pai Mu Dan leaves and blends in the essence of pomegranates and blueberries.