You will earn 88 points for buying this product**Points subject to dollar amount
This grinder has ceramic burrs and a stainless steel housing, which not only makes it easy to clean, but more resilient than glass versions, and produces less static than plastic versions. The conical ceramic burrs don’t rust, are easy to clean and stay sharper for much longer than steel burrs.
But the thing that really sets this apart from other hand grinders is the speed and ease of grind. This is down to a couple of features: a long steel handle that connects solidly to the grinder and the ability to hold the grinder steadily in one hand while turning the handle with the other.
- Stainless steel tube housing: 185mm tall and 49mm in diameter without handle
- Hopper capacity of 44g whole bean
- Ceramic conical burrs
- Locking nut for grind adjustment
- Stainless steel handle approx. 6” long
- Hopper lid
- Instructions & packaging in Japanese - but with some great schematics!